Wapiti Woods – 5186 River Road, Weedville, PA 15868 * 814-787- 7525 *
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
JUST A FEW LITTLE
Tidbits & Useful Things to Know
- Path lights come on at or about dusk. They stay on until approximately 11:00 PM. You will need a flashlight after that.
- Your cabin key also opens the community Cabin – The “Shanty.” This is the first cabin on your right as you walk in from the parking area. It houses the following:
- Telephone for local calls (calling card needed to make long distance calls).
- An answering machine is hooked to the phone in case you are looking for possible messages from home or others – 814-787-4900. Emergency numbers are posted in the Shanty.
- Coin operated washer and dryer.
- Brochure and literature rack for local attractions and highlights including trails, elk viewing and visitor guides.
- Assorted games (located in the bathroom closet).
- Various books and magazines
- A community TV with a VCR and DVD player with assorted movies (there is no cable nor satellite TV access)
- High speed wireless internet is available at the Shanty.
- Each Cabin has a dehumidifier. You may turn this off while you stay at the cabins as they can be quite noisy. Please turn back on at the end of your stay.
- An old Buffalo & Western railroad bed runs through the cabin grounds and provides a nice walking path along the creek.
- You should have a flashlight for emergency situations.
- Wireless internet is available at and around the Shanty/Community Cabin along with being in and around Cabins #7, #8, #9 and #10 with each of those cabins having their own hard wired hub