Wapiti Woods – 5186 River Road, Weedville, PA 15868 * 814-787- 7525 *
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
WAPITI WOODS – GUEST CABINS
Rules & Requests, Firewood and After Your Stay
Please help us continue to provide quality accommodations
in both our guest cabins and on our grounds.
- Check in: 4:00 PM for Key-less Code Cabin Access
- Check out: 11:00 AM – Please lock your cabin at departure and text Steve at 814-335-8520 with your departure time.
- No smoking allowed in the cabins.
- No pets or firearms, of any type, are allowed on the grounds or in the cabins. (Exceptions available for Firearms for hunting seasons or legal requirements based on discussion with, and approval by, the owner)
- Please do not discard any food scrap outside of the cabins, on the grounds nor in the fire ring.
- Please do not chop, saw, cut or damage any standing timber.
- Please respect the privacy and solitude of other guests. Please refrain from making loud noises – within reason, of course.
- Respect the work that has been done for your enjoyment.
- Inside firewood provided and stored on the cabin porch and in each cabin is only for use in the inside wood burner.
- Outside firewood, for the fire ring, is stored under cover at each cabin. Please do not use this wood indoors.
- Please do not have bonfires in the fire rings. Firewood is expensive and time consuming to provide. It is provided to enhance and improve the enjoyment of your stay and excessive burning may impact what we can provide in the future.
- Extra outside firewood is available for sale on the cabin grounds based on an honor system. Prices and payment box located on storage racks along the main cabin pathway behind Couples Cabin #4
At the end of your stay, please:
- Assure all dishes, pots, pans, cups and utensils are cleaned and put away.
- Replace any moved furniture.
- Remove garbage to the outside garbage can.
- Assure windows and doors are closed and locked.
- Strip bed sheets and pillow cases from used beds. Bundle and place used sheets and pillow cases on the futon couch.
- Replace the indoor firewood supply from the cabin porch.
- Police both inside and outside of the cabin for garbage.