Please help us continue
to provide quality accommodations
in both our guest cabins and on our grounds.
Click here for text-only printer friendly version
- Check in: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Check out: 11:00 AM – Please leave your cabin key(s)
at the house/ office in the drop-off box or with the owner.
- No smoking allowed in the cabins.
- No pets or firearms, of any type, are allowed on the grounds
or in the cabins.
- Please do not discard any food scrap outside of the cabins,
on the grounds nor in the fire ring.
- Please do not chop, saw, cut or damage any standing timber.
- Please respect the privacy and solitude of other guests.
Please refrain from making loud noises - within reason, of
- Respect the work that has been done for your enjoyment.
- Inside firewood provided and stored on the cabin porch and
in each cabin is only for use in the inside wood burner.
- Outside firewood, for the fire ring, is stored on pallets,
under cover, at each cabin. Please do not use this wood indoors.
- Please do not have bonfires in the fire rings. Firewood
is expensive and time consuming to provide. It is provided
to enhance and improve the enjoyment of your stay and excessive
burning may impact what we can provide in the future.
- Extra outside firewood is available for sale on the cabin
grounds based on an honor system. Prices and payment box located
on storage racks along the main cabin pathway behind Couples
At the end of your stay, please:
- Assure all dishes, pots, pans, cups and utensils are cleaned
and put away.
- Replace any moved furniture.
- Remove garbage to the outside garbage can.
- Assure windows and doors are closed and locked.
- Strip bed sheets and pillow cases from used beds. Bundle
and place used sheets and pillow on the futon couch.
- Replace the indoor firewood supply from the cabin porch.
- Police both inside and outside of the cabin for garbage
share or like us on Facebook!